Your home is everything to your family. It is more than just a structure. It is the place where you find comfort and security day-to-day. What happens if your home is damaged or lost due to an unexpected event or disaster? The devastating losses caused by fire, flood, natural disasters, burglary, or vandalism can result in significant financial hardships. If you were to lose your home, how much of your financial investment would be unrecoverable? What would be the expense associated with starting over?
Like all forms of insurance, a homeowners insurance policy is one you hope you never use, however it is essential to guard against loss, and gives you peace of mind in knowing that your greatest financial investment is protected.
Brokers Insurance Group has been helping homeowners protect their greatest financial and sentimental asset for over a decade. Our insurance brokers understand the unique risks in the South Florida market that impact homeowners, such as floods, hurricanes, and other natural disasters. Our insurance brokers will help you assess your assets and your tolerance for risk to find an ideal insurance policy that offers maximum coverage for the most affordable premium rates.
Our insurance brokers will help you consider a variety of policy options, including:
• HO-1: Limited coverage policy – Provides limited coverage against 10 identified types of disasters, including fire, lightning, wind, smoke, and theft.
• HO-2: Basic policy – Protects against 16 forms of disaster.
• HO-3: Protects your home from all types of damage except those specifically excluded.
• HO-8: Older home – Reimburses for damage to an older home on an actual cash value basis.
Additional options are available for renters, and mobile home owners.
For more information on the types of homeowners insurance policies that may best protect your home and your investments, contact the insurance experts at Brokers Insurance Group today.
To get a Homeowners quote now please click here:
Homeowners insurance quote request
For small business owners, business insurance is a risk management tool that provides protection for your personal and commercial assets. Like other forms of insurance, an insurance carrier will assume the risk of loss associated with your business. The business insurance experts at Brokers Insurance Group understand that your business is an extension of yourself, but that you still need to protect your personal assets and investments. With a business insurance policy in which you pay relatively small premiums, you can benefit from protection against a catastrophic financial loss. As a benefit, the premiums paid for many business insurance policies are even tax deductible.
Consider the potentially devastating consequences of your business being impacted by a natural disaster, theft, fire, flood, an automobile accident, or even the death or disability of a key stakeholder. These losses could have financially debilitating consequences if your business has not been protected against potential loss. If you have invested your personal life savings into your small business, you could even be at risk for significant personal loss.
For over a decade the insurance experts at Brokers Insurance Group have been partnering with businesses in South Florida to help assess their risk, and identify policies that offer the greatest protection for the lowest premium rate. When you meet with one of our insurance brokers, we will help you evaluate and select from among a variety of policy options, including:
- Legal Liability - Both general liability and product liability policies protect against loss associated with business-related injuries to employees, or business partners, that occur on or off the premises in cases of negligence.
- Workers' Compensation – Liability coverage is required in the state of Florida, and provides medical and disability coverage when a job-related accident, injury, or illness occurs.
- Property Insurance – Protects against theft, property damage, and loss of use.
- Company Vehicle Insurance – If you maintain company vehicles, they must be insured.
- Key Person Loss – The success of your small business may be heavily reliant on a few key employees. A key person loss policy provides financial protections and tax advantages in the event of the death or disability of an essential employee.
For more information on the types of business insurance policies that may be needed to mitigate your professional and personal risk, contact the insurance experts at Brokers Insurance Group today.
To get a Commercial quote now please click here:
Commercial insurance quote request
Life insurance provides more than just a death benefit to your family when you can no longer provide for them. It can offer financial protection and available resources throughout your life. Brokers Insurance Group understands how difficult it can be to financially plan for an unknown future, but with a strategic plan now you can build a reserve to protect your loved ones against the unexpected. Some of the many benefits of investing early in a life insurance policy include:
1. Providing financial resources to your loved ones during transition – If you were unexpectedly no longer present, what resources would be available for your family? Life insurance offers a lump sum death benefit that offers a financial foundation for what will come next.
2. Access to cash – The cash value of an accumulated life insurance policy is accessible through a loan or withdrawal in the case of an emergency, or to pay for valuable life investments, like your education.
3. Asset Protection – Life insurance can offset the cost of estate taxes upon your death.
4. Flexible Options – Cash in your policy for the accumulated value, or convert it to an annuity for a guaranteed lifetime income.
Brokers Insurance Group can help you build a long-term financial plan that offers flexible solutions. Our experts will help you determine the right insurance policy to provide optimal protection, no matter where you are along the road of life. Our experts can help you assess the following options:
- Whole life – A permanent policy that offers the protection of life insurance with the financial foundation of an investment fund
- Universal life – A permanent policy offering term insurance combined with a type of money market investment
- Variable life and variable universal life – Permanent policies combined with a stock or bond mutual fund investment
- Term life – Insurance with no investment option
For more information on available life insurance policies, request a quote today. Or, to meet with one of our experts and discuss all of the insurance options available to help protect your loved ones and your property, contact the insurance experts at Brokers Insurance Group.
To get a Term Life quote now please click here:
Term Life insurance quote request
Protect Yourself and Your Vehicle with Auto Insurance
You never know when an unexpected accident could occur. Hazardous road conditions, weather, and dangerous situations caused by other drivers can all put even the best drivers at risk. Auto insurance helps to protect you from financial loss in the event of the unexpected. Auto insurance policies are available to guard against a variety of risks. Policies are available to:
- Pay to replace your car if it is stolen.
- Pay to repair damage in the event of an animal collision.
- Pay to repair weather damage in the case of a, hurricane, tornado, hail, or lightning.
- Pay to repair flood damage.
- Pay to repair faire damage.
At Brokers Insurance Group, our team of experts will help you select the auto insurance policy that best meets your needs. With years of experience helping the South Florida community insure all the things they care for most, our team of specialists will help you to choose from the most common types of car insurance options available, including:
- Liability insurance – Protects you legally and financially in the case of an accident affecting another vehicle, driver, or property.
- Collision coverage – Pays for damages to your vehicle if an accident occurs.
- Comprehensive Coverage – A car insurance policy that acts as an extension of collision insurance. It covers your vehicle when damage is caused by another individual, weather, or in the case of theft.
For more information on available auto insurance policies, request a quote today. Or, to meet with one of our experts and discuss all of the insurance options available to help protect your loved ones and your property, contact the insurance experts at Brokers Insurance Group.
To get a Personal Auto quote now please click here:
Auto insurance quote request
Long term care insurance helps you to build a financial reserve in the event that you need to transition into a nursing home or skilled nursing facility for long term maintenance care, or if you need to receive custodial care within your own home. The cost for such permanent housing and clinical care can be significant. A retirement fund, personal savings, or even profits from selling a home may not be enough to cover the cost of long term care.
To maximize the potential of your long term care insurance policy, talk to your insurance broker between the ages of 55 to 64, though some of the most forward thinking planners will reach out to their insurance broker as early as age 45. Purchasing long term care insurance before reaching an advanced age helps to ensure more affordable premium costs.
If you are interested in long term care options, your Florida insurance broker will help you to select a policy with the most affordable premiums based on the following criteria:
- Your age at the time of purchase
- The maximum amount that a policy will pay per day
- The maximum number of days, or years that a policy will pay
- The addition of any optional benefits
Multiplying the maximum amount per day by the number of days will determine the lifetime maximum amount that the policy will pay.
At Brokers Insurance Group, our team of South Florida brokers are experts in all of the factors that provide for an affordable long term care insurance policy that can offer the greatest amount of protection needed if or when you are in need of home or residential care services. Our insurance brokers will help you to choose from the following policy types:
- Individual plans
- State partnership programs
- Joint policies
To learn how the expert Florida insurance brokers at Brokers Insurance Group can help you financially plan for your future needs, contact Brokers Insurance Group today.